18th, Sep, 2008
After the afternoon class, I went to the movie club with my roommate, J and ex-colleague, Irene. We saw the famous old movie ‘Back to the future’. I have seen it several times when I was in Taiwan. Seeing the movie again without Chinese subtitles was really a task for me. But I still hope that in the future I can enjoy an English movie without subtitles.
Irene and I made potato salad yesterday for today’s lunch. We have to prepare food for 4 people everyday. Sometimes it’s not easy for us. But when we have a tasty lunch, Irene and I are so proud of it. Maybe I will be good at cooking one day.
I spent the whole night looking for information about airplane tickets and a hostel for our New Year plans. It’s so exciting to celebrate New Years in Sydney. I can’t wait for it.
0 Comments:
張貼留言
<< Home