21st, Sep, 2008 Sunday, Sunny day
Irene and I moved out from the mansion to the share house near Shafston yesterday. We finally have a bigger room and kitchen. We can see the glamorous night view from my room. Our share mates cooked a big Korean feast for welcoming us to move in. That was the biggest meal for me since I arrived in Australia. My share house really gives me the feeling of home. I believe we can have a happy and wealthy life in Brisbane.
We went to Yun’s home stay yesterday for celebrating home mom’s daughter’s birthday. It’s the first time I visited a foreigner’s home, and we had lunch together. We had a very good time.
I took the citycat to UQ this morning. My friends and I walked in the large and beautiful campus, enjoyed the sunshine of the early spring. The lakes and trees of UQ let me feel that I really live abroad.
And then, Hebe, Yun and I went to Oktoberfest, Brisbane 2008 at RNA Showgrounds in the afternoon. We talked with some people in English. Although I can’t understand what they said totally I believe I can do it one day.
0 Comments:
張貼留言
<< Home