星期日, 9月 28, 2008

28th, Sep, 2008 Sunday sunny day

28th, Sep, 2008 Sunday sunny day

I had a busy weekend. I went to Kevin’s party on Friday night. He is my Taiwanese friend’s classmates. He is from Taiwan, too. He lives with his two sons who are studying high school in Brisbane. His sons are Kevin’s life focus. So he told us he needs a party for himself once a week or he would feel very bored. We drank beers and told extraordinarily happy stories. Irene and I went home about two am. It was the latest time to sleep.
On Saturday morning, we went to the New Farm fresh market. We bought much food, and I think we don’t need to worry about food anymore. And then I went to Garden City to meet my friend at 12:00 pm. Her family immigrated to Australia about ten years ago. She took me to Sunny Bank, and taught me how to live in Brisbane. I can buy almost every kinds of Taiwanese food in Sunny Bank, which really made me want to cry. And then, we went to Mt. Coot-Tha, the night view of Brisbane is really amazing and peaceful.
I and a group of friends went to Lone-Pine Koala Sanctuary today. We took a lot of pictures with every kind of animal, especially koalas and kangaroos. They are so cute and tame. I think no matter people or animals can live in Australia is such a bliss. And then, Irene, Grace and I cooked a feast of Taiwanese dishes, we had dinner with my Korean share mates, we talked and laughed for he whole night. What a delighted weekend.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home