星期四, 11月 06, 2008

6th, Nov, 2008, Thursday Sunny day

I have lived in Brisbane exactly two months. During the two months I have had a totally different life as usual. I think the experience of living in Australia will become a milestone of my whole life. Firstly, I have worked for three years since I graduated from university. It’s quite a busy job. Sometimes, I felt my life was full of work. I didn’t have time to meet my friends, to have meals with my family, even to sleep. I indeed love my job. But I have to realize some dreams while I’m still young. So I chose to stop working and came here. I had to depart from my loved family, colleagues, and company. Secondly, it’s my first time living without my parents. I lived at home when I was studying in university and working. My mother is a house wife. She takes care of me, my sisters and brother. My parents prepare all foods, wash the clothes and pay the bills for us. For my parents, I’m still a child although I am working.
I’m already twenty-six years old, but I don’t know whether I can take care of myself without them or not. Thirdly, that I can pay the expenses for life, tuition and travel in Australia means a lot to me. And I really cherish the opportunity to come here.
Life in Australia is really joyful. I can become a student again, improve my English skills, learn a lot of things I have never done before, such as clean the house, buy everything we need and cook. I can meet a lot of friends from different countries and exchange different culture, food, music, and games, etc from each other. And I can travel in Australia. What a prosperous life.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home